Monday, 1 May 2017

*My Top Picks From Fragrance Direct...

"A Little Progress Each Day Adds Up To Big Results..."

I was recently contacted by Fragrance Direct and asked if i'd like to try out some of their products, well little did they know that I have shopped with them many times before! A few years ago when I had a nail art account on Instagram I discovered Fragrance Direct because they sold many nail varnishes on there including one of my favourite brands O.P.I for just £3.50 RRP £12.50! 
Here in this post I have my 'Top Picks' from brands, incredible savings and products!
 I am sure they are going to be some of your faves too...


High End...

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Blush EDT 50ml
£38.95 RRP £54
How stunning is this perfume bottle? As you can imagine it will be featuring in many of my upcoming Instagram posts! This is a very light fragrance and although I normally go for a stronger smelling perfume I love how fresh this is.

Clarins Multi Blush 'Peach 01' 
£16.50 RRP £18.50
This creamy peach blush turns into a soft powder once it blends into the skin. Perfect for that dewy, summer look.
Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick 'Rose Sorbet 702' 
£5.99 RRP £20
A rich and creamy formula that gives your lips a splash of colour. Extremely moisturising and a great way to finish off a rosey make up look!
NARS Concealer 'Chantilly'
£19
I have to hold my hands up, this is my first NARS product and I am loving it! Not too full coverage but very easy to blend and extremely brightening, especially under my eyes. There is a huge selection of NARS make up on FD including some of their popular blushes.
Guerlain Healthy Glow Powder Duo
£36
Yes, really Fragrance Direct sells Guerlain!
The great thing about this product is that I can use it both when I have fake tanned and when I am a little pale. It really lives up to its name and gives you that 'healthy glow' and natural sun kissed look. I love that it has a small blush section, the 2 shades blend really nicely together and really melt into your skin.
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush EDP 30ml
£18.99 RRP £40
I think most of us have tried a Vera Wang perfume, I know i've definitely had a couple over the years! I am a lover of floral, fresh scents and this fits in with my collection perfectly. Not to mention the beautiful packaging. 
You save a huge £20 on this fragrance!
Other High End brands include - Ted Baker, Tom Ford, Burberry, Gucci, Clinique, Bobbi Brown...

High Street...

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Blusher '02 Peach' 
£3.95 RRP £6.49
I cannot tell you how easily this blush blends in. Ever since I bought the Too Faced 'Sweet Peach' palette I have been absolutely loving peach make up looks. As you can tell, the 2 blushes I have picked in this post are peach. 
Even Fragrance Direct can beat the high street prices!
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (Black Gold)
£4.99 RRP £7.99
This is a hugely popular high street mascara. It's curved brush with both short and long bristles help to coat all lashes including your lower lash line. This mascara is not your average black mascara. I personally don't like wearing black mascara on it's own for me it just doesn't look quite right so this shade looks a bit more natural and perfect if you are after a more subtle look.
£2.50 RRP £3.99
After trying out Nip + Fab's green concealer a few weeks ago I have really noticed a difference in the way my skin looks throughout the day. In this palette you get 7 fab colour correcting shades as well as a highlighting shade. They are extremely easy to blend and I have been enjoying mixing the shades depending on how much coverage I need. For just £2.50 I think this palette is a must in anyones make up collection!
EOS Lip Balm 'Summer Fruits'
£4.75 RRP £6.50
I've used many of these lip balms before and they are becoming more and more popular for high street stores to sell them however, they are also far more expensive. On Fragrance Direct you can get a range of flavours for just £4.75 and they last for so long. This Summer Fruits one is definitely getting my pout ready for the Summer!
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pearl Powder
£4.99 RRP £8.99
Wow! This powder is incredible. I've been using it as a highlight as opposed to using it on my entire face only because this is glowy! It's like no other highlight I have used before, I really love the pink shade and this look beautiful blended with a bronze make up look. Many of you will use L'Oreal products and I am putting it up there with one of my most favourite high street products i've ever used.
Real Techniques Setting Brush
£6.99
This is one of RT's most popular brushes and you can see why. It's so soft and dusts powder so delicately onto smaller areas of your face such as under your eyes. I love Real Techniques products, their beauty sponge is a favourite of mine and I use it most days. 
Eco Tools Eye Enhancing Duo
£4.99 RRP £6.99
I love that these are double ended. I'm going on holiday in a few weeks and this duo will reduce how many brushes I have to take. Incredibly soft and you can use all 4 to do something different. Sometimes you can get a brush in a set that you don't tend to use but not in this one. My favourite is the smudge brush which is perfect for blending out the lower lash line.

Other High Street Brands - W7, Rimmel, Bourjois, Revlon...

I'd really recommend searching for your favourite High Street foundation. Even though yours might be a great price already you may save a few more pound on here.
 Maybelline 'Fit Me' foundation is only £4.99!

Have you shopped with Fragrance Direct before?
What's the best bargain you have found?!

So, this has been quite a long post but these are definitely some of my favourite products from Fragrance Direct.

Best wishes,

Jade x

Quote

*These products were kindly sent to me but all opinions are my own and 100% honest as always.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What a gorgeous perfume bottle, I love Marc Jacobs perfume bottles! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so stunning! Smells so gorgeous too x

      Delete
  2. Love all your picks! I was kindly sent some bits from fragrance direct and I swear to god I have picked half these products, so great choices haha!


    Stacey x
    www.staceylouisewhite.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way?! Someone else has said the same on Instagram too! They have such gorgeous products on there! Thanks for your comment lovely x

      Delete
  3. Definitely need those two perfumes.. maybe for the bottles! I didn't even realise Fragrance Direct sold all of this either! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lovely post, love your photos x
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig