Thursday, 4 May 2017

My Spring Pink Picks...

"Keep Shining Beautiful One The World Needs Your Light..."

I don't usually wear lipstick every day, I tend to keep it for the weekends when I don't have work. It's something for me that really tops off an outfit and I love finishing off a make up look with a pretty pout. 
Here are my 4 perfect pinks from high end to high street so if you'd like to see prices and swatches then please continue scrolling...
First up we have YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #47 'Beige Blouse' £27
This lipstick is perfect if you want a subtle pink shine to your lips. It's a very natural looking pink which is great for me as I don't have a very strong natural lip colour so it just adds a little splash of colour. I would say for a lipstick that costs £27 i'd expect it to stay on a little longer...however I think the gorgeous gold packaging kind of makes up for it! This shade looks great with a shimmery pink eyeshadow look and a dust of pink blush on the cheeks.

Next we have another high end lipstick Charlotte Tilbury 'Bitch Perfect' £24
This is a very comfortable matte lipstick that is a perfect peachy, brown pink. I love wearing this with a Sweet Peach palette eye look and bronzey, glowy skin. If you are after a high end lipstick I would definitely recommend these matte ones from Charlotte Tilbury as they are really comfortable to wear and don't dry out your lips.

Onto High Street...

Here we have NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 'Istanbul' £6
If you have followed my blog and Instagram for a while you know I am a huge lover of these lip creams. They are soft, they have a beautiful range of shades and they smell like donuts! Istanbul is a very pretty pink. I actually think this is quite a bold pink, although it's not bright and in your face the colour for me really stands out. This shade would look lovely with a sharp wing liner and false lashes or a brown smokey eye look.

Finally *Rimmel Only 1 Matte Lip 'Leader Of The Pink' £6.00
This pink gives me the full Summer vibes! It's bright and it goes with so many make up looks. It is very matte but for a lipstick it lasts the whole day. I love wearing this shade with a cute pink and denim outfit and a natural make up look in the day and for the night this looks great with a full glam look!

So there we have it my Spring Pink Picks! 
What are your favourite lip colours to wear in Spring?

This post was inspired by the lovely Sally O'kelly and her beautiful blog!
You can find her High Street Spring lipstick collection here.

Thank-you for reading, 

Lots of love, 

Jade x 


*This Rimmel lipstick was kindly gifted to me but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig