Wednesday, 19 April 2017

*Nip+Fab Make Up...

"When You Love What You Have You Have Everything You Need..."


A few weeks ago I was kindly sent a huge bag of goodies from Nip + Fab to try and I have been absolutely loving them! From foundation mixers to colour correctors and liquid lipsticks I have been testing it all and I can't wait to share with you all!
If you want to find out more then carry on scrolling...


I honestly don't know what to start with as I really enjoyed everything I was sent! However, I think I will start with the foundation as these 3 bottles are something I haven't really used before. 

Foundation #25 £12.95
I would personally say that this is light to medium coverage which is perfect for me as I don't like full coverage. I used this when I was going for more of a dewy look and I especially loved it when I had fake tanned. When my fake tan had faded I added in a small amount of the Foundation Light Mixer (£12.95) which blended in really well. I even mixed this with some other foundations just to test it out and it worked really well with those too. I've never used a mixer before but I have heard they are really popular. You may actually have to pick this up in store as it is currently sold out online! They did also send me the Dark Mixer (£12.95) but as the #25 foundation is already dark enough for me I didn't need it. Online I can see that they have 10 foundation shades plus the mixers so you are bound to find the perfect one for you!

Colour Correct Peppermint £8.95
Before these Nip + Fab treats arrived I had never properly given 'colour correcting' a chance before. I never really thought that I needed to use it before however, I have a really red left cheek! I've no idea why it's so much more red than my right cheek but it is. I honestly gasped with shock the first time I used this correcter! It just made my foundation blend so smoothly and evenly. I started to experiment a bit more and use it under and around my nose as well as on any blemishes I had. It is now officially a part of my every day make up and I highly recommend it! 
I may add that they did also send me the Lavender colour correct which helps to eliminate any yellow tones you may have but I don't feel that I have any so this may go to a friend instead.

Contour Palette Light £15
I have loved my ABH contour palette for years but I actually find this Nip + Fab one is more pigmented. It does mean that you need to be a little more careful when blending it, especially with the banana powder. I mean it's perfect for setting concealer but it is quite powdery so just be careful. Although I was kindly sent the highlight palette as well you will be happy to know that this contour palette contains a highlight shade. I love that this palette includes cool and warm tones as well as a highlight shade and for £15 I think it's a really good price. 

Highlight Palette Stroboscopic £15
This highlight palette is absolutely stunning!
It contains 6 shades, 5 of which I have used and I am hoping to be daring and use the darkest highlight (Sunbeam) when I am a bit more tanned on holiday next month! I have actually been mixing the shades and my favourite combo would have to be 'Selfie' (Top Right) and 'Champagne' (Top Middle). Many people love a blinding highlight and yeah I like it on someone else but for me I love a highlight that highlights the face and doesn't take over from the rest of the make up look. These are easily buildable and so so easy to blend. I have been using these pretty much every day and I love how you can mix them depending on your eye make up look. 

Matte Liquid Lipstick £7.95
These are similar in formula to the NYX soft matte lip creams if you have ever tried those. They are very creamy and comfortable to wear but they will transfer a little. As I have quite naturally dry lips I actually don't mind a liquid lipstick like this. If I'm honest I am not overly fussed on these shades as I don't tend to go for this nude, neutral lip but by adding a lip liner underneath I can make it suit me a little more. 
These shades are 'Marshmallow' and 'Cinnamon'.
Obviously i'd love to try a more pink shade so 'Pink Lemonade' looks like my next purchase!

I have really enjoyed reviewing these products from Nip + Fab because I have loved using them and I will continue to use them! Thank-you to the lovely team who sent them to me.
Have you tried any of these?

Thank-you for reading, 

Much love as always, 

Jade x 


*These items from Nip + Fab were kindly sent to me but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ah such a lovely selection of products! I always like when a skincare brand ventures into makeup as they normally are much better for your skin. Love the sound of those correctors!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! I've got quite sensitive skin & this hasn't affected it at all! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. I've been loving using my Nip & Fab bits too, the contour palette is hands down a winner for me! Also a huge fan of the shade range for the foundation, something some other brands could definitely get on board with. xx

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried colour correcting yet either but that sounds great. I'm still liking the look of the highlight palette too!

    Sarah xx

    http://www.surroundedbysparkle.com

    ReplyDelete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig