Saturday, 15 April 2017

Falling In Love With Gingham...

"Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind..."

Gingham is everywhere at the moment. Pink, black, red whatever colour I think it looks gorgeous and so summery! I bought this cute midi dress from New Look last week and I decided to match it up with this light denim jacket, black leather Converse and most importantly this cute little 'Sugarcube' satchel from Zatchels. 
If you want to see more photos of me twirling around a new housing estate whilst trying to avoid anyone who actually lives in the houses then please continue scrolling!
I go through stages where I want to dress my short little 5"2 figure and make sure my clothes show off certain areas of my body and then there are times when I wear a supposedly 'midi' dress which is a tad too long but I really don't care! I fell in love with this dress when I saw it online and I had originally paired it up with some red heels but when I tried it all on they just didn't go. I was visiting my family in Cornwall last week so I didn't have my full wardrobe with me and the only other pair of shoes that I could match it up with was these black leather Converse and I just love how well they go together!
I'm increasingly becoming more of a 'handbag' person and this cute little *'sugarcube' satchel fits in with my collection nicely. It's my first white bag and I will try my absolute best not to get it dirty! If you like the look of this bag you can actually purchase it here for half price and you can even personalise it too.
I am really enjoying making the most of these sunnier days we are getting. I can't wait to go on holiday next month, I will definitely be taking this outfit with me!
Have you got any nice plans for summer?

Thank-you for reading and I hope that you have a lovely day, 

Much love as always, 

Jade x 
PS: This one is just for fun!

Unfortunately the denim jacket I am wearing is out of stock as I bought it from Asos last year however, here are some similar ones you may like.


*This satchel was kindly gifted to me by Zatchels but all opinions are my own and 100% truthful.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These photos are amazing!!! I hope you are super proud of this post it's stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Gemma, thank-you those are such kind words! My little sister (who's actually not so little, she's 18!) took them for me! X

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely fab in these photos! I'm in love with your hairstyle - I wish I could pull this look off!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig