Sunday, 19 March 2017

Tips For Having A Positive Lifestyle...

"Be Grateful For What You Already Have & You Will Attract More Good Things..."


1. Say what you're grateful for. 
Wake up each morning and start it by saying what you appreciate about your life. It could be anything and don't think it has to be the 'big' things, here are some ideas...
*You slept all evening without interruptions
*You have money in your bank
*You're having a good skin day
*It's a sunny day

2. Remove any negativity. 
If you are watching something or hearing something that is effecting you negatively then you need to remove it. It could be a certain twitter account or even someone at work that is just completely draining. The best thing to do is to avoid them and let them carry on.

3. Avoid speaking negatively. 
This leads on nicely from my last point. Bitching about someone maybe something you and your friends do thinking it won't go anywhere but actually imagine those words being heard or seen by that person. Some people will try to involve you in certain gossip and get you to agree with them but you are your own person and you can decide for yourself that you don't need that to be brought down to their level.
"What Sally says of Susie says more of Sally than Susie" 

4. Get excited! 
Honestly, some days it can be a little tricky but it instantly puts me in a better mood if I get excited about going shopping after work or even if i've got a tasty lunch! I always try to think about the good things that are happening during my day and how I can make the most out of them. 

5. Spread the love! 
Hold the door open for the person behind you, say "Good morning" to your neighbours who you barely speak to, greet someone with a smile and tell them a quick joke, compliment someone who you work with on their outfit. You're not only making them feel happier but believe me you are doing a whole lot of good for your mood too!

6. Replace "I hate" with "I love". 
This is a simple one, instead of saying what you hate or dislike share what you do like and what you do love and adore. Create this new habit that will allow you to speak with just as much passion but a positive passion and you will find yourself talking more and more about all the things you enjoy. 

7. Set achievable goals daily/weekly. 
Sometimes I like to write them down and then tick them off, it's a great way of feeling like you have accomplished something. Housework is something that I have recently started enjoying. Since moving into our house almost 2 years I have really not enjoyed housework but for Christmas my boyfriends parents bought us a steam mop and I don't think I have ever been that excited when opening a present before! As funny as it may sound I actually really enjoy using it but I make it the last step on my list so that everything has to be done before I can use it! This is one of the things on number 4 that I get excited about! Once that's done I have ticked lots off my list and really feel like I have accomplished something, even if it's only the cleaning!

8. Do activities you are good at.
We all have those days where we may not feel ourself 100%. It's great if you are lucky enough to have lovely people around you who can help you feel great again but if you are alone or even need some time alone then take part in an activity that you love and are good at. Baking, painting, singing, Xbox, writing... Your list could be endless! This is a great one for me if I am in the gym and I can't decide what I want to do. I know I love ab exercises and skipping so I try to put these in a workout.
I hope that these 8 tips have helped you in some way. I'm lucky enough to have a wonderfully positive Mum who always helps me out and makes me feel good about myself. She also introduced me to 'The Secret' which ironically is a very well known book that has helped many people.
If you have a great tip that you use to help you become more positive then please share it in the comments!

Much love as always, 

Jade x 





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Some gorgeous tips here Jade - it really puts things into perspective with the list of stuff you've got there to be grateful for. I'm trying hard to spread the love at the moment and to remove negativity from my thought / life. It's tough, but having a week off work to relax and do the stuff I enjoy [which, tragically enough, is Spring cleaning and blog admin haha] have helped my mindset.

    Nikki xx | Lovelaughslipstick ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear my little tips have helped, the more you start thinking positively the easier it becomes and the more you naturally do it! I hope that you have a lovely week : ) x

      Delete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig