Monday, 13 March 2017

Stepping Into Spring With *Koko Couture...

"Alright Spring, Do Your Thing..."


Ahh spring, how lovely you are! These past few days we have been experiencing some lovely sunny  moments here in Wales and it is has got me so excited! As much as I love Autumn and Winter I absolutely love the sunnier months and I thought I would style up this outfit as it shows the perfect way to transition into Spring from Winter. 
If you want to see more of this outfit then please keep on scrolling...
I wanted to include some knitwear as it's still a little chilly but the pastel pink of this H&M number reminds me of gorgeous spring flowers. Underneath the jumper I added a cream blouse. I love seeing the collar over the jumper and I feel spring is the perfect time to wear this combination. 
This colour of this jumper compliments this gorgeous bag from Koko Couture. This faux snakeskin 'Kirsty' bag is so adorable and I absolutely love how unique the shape of it is. As you can see it can be worn a number of ways but I prefer using the gold chain. However, if you prefer holding it in your hand you can always remove the detachable chain. This bag also comes in white and black and if you want to check out Koko Couture's Spring Collection then you can find them here.
A few weeks ago I decided to cut the hems off the bottom of these jeans. I have really short legs (as you can see!) and I loved this ripped hem look with heels, plus I think it makes my legs look a tad longer than the 28" they are! I'm a real lover of small flashes of leopard print & I get so many compliments on these cute heels every time I wear them. I was going to wear pastel pink shoes however, as we're still transitioning into spring I still wanted some more earthy shades involved and not overpower the whole outfit with pastel pink. As much as i'd love to! 
I also added this gorgeous gold 'Love' necklace to tie in with the gold of the belt and chain of the bag. I adore necklaces like this and i'd love to get more in different metals to mix with lots of outfits. 
I hope that you have enjoyed this post!
How do you transition into spring?

Much love as always, 

Jade x 

Jumper (Similar)

*I was kindly sent this bag by Koko Couture to review but all of my opinions are 100% honest
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love love the shape of that bag, it's so unusual! Your outfit is lush as normal too, I need you to stock up my wardrobe! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a unique shape isn't it?! Aww thank-you so much lovely! X

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit, It looks so fresh, elegant and put together but still casual and an outfit you could wear many places. Great post.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's a lovely comment! Thank-you very much! X

      Delete
  3. Loving your outfit and those leopard print shoes!

    Chloe x

    http://shimmerlashes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so stunning Jade, you always look so fierce and gorge in whatever you rock and this beaut spring-ready outfit is no exception :) I love the contrast of the leopard print with the pretty pastels, such a dreamy combo! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie you are always too kind with your comments! Thank-you so much beauty, I hope that you've had a lovely day : ) x

      Delete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig