Monday, 27 March 2017

Pay Day Wish List...

"Some See A Weed, Some See A Wish..."

I have been quite good recently and have not been spending too much on make up and beauty products. If you are into something like make up it's always a great idea to create a wish list of products you like, that way when you actually have money you won't just spend it on random products! 
Well, I try not to anyway...
Here are a list of products I have been hoping to buy for a while now and i'd like to think they are different from what I already have!

1. Morphe 35U Multi colour shimmer palette £22
These shimmers are so gorgeous and I am a big fan of Morphe shadows!


2. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion £14 
I am quite lucky as I don't really get spots however, when I do get them they always scar and leave marks. I've heard this lotion is not only great for calming down your blemishes but also great for reducing scarring. 
3. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb £52
I spray this on myself every time I am in Boots and I recommend you do too! 
It's so beautiful! 
4. Make Up Forever 'Ultra HD' foundation stick £29
I've wanted to try this for so long but my only issue is that I don't know what shade I am. It's so tricky ordering foundation online and I may risk it if it was a little cheaper. If you think you are a similar skin tone to me and you've tried this please let me know what shade you are!

5. Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara £19
I'm pretty sure I am the only beauty blogger who does not own this! 
I've heard amazing things about this mascara and that brush looks perfect for my lashes.
6. Stila Magnificent Metals Liquid Eye Shadow 'Rose Gold Retro' £23
These sold like hot cakes as soon as they came out and i've seen so many Youtubers use them in tutorials. 
They look gorgeous! 


7. Benefit Erase Paste £23 
I actually used to really dislike this concealer as a teenager but my under eyes clearly need something  with a bit more industrial strength nowadays and this is perfect! 
I recently ran out of my little pot and i've been missing it so this is definitely something i'm hoping to get this pay day.


8. GWA Marble Collection £34.99 
When GWA released these brushes the other day I almost passed out! 
They are absolutely stunning and I know from using GWA brushes that they are of really good quality too. Not only will these be lovely to use but they will look amazing as blogging props!



So there it is, my updated wish list. I'm sure you'll be seeing some of these products within the next month on my Instagram and blog! 
Are any of your favourites here? 

Thank-you for reading, 

Much love as always, 

Jade x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig