Sunday, 26 February 2017

Full Face Using Rimmel...

"Admire Someone Else's Beauty Without Questioning Your Own..."


Rimmel has been one of those brands that I have used for years! They are always bringing out new and exciting products and I wanted to create a look that used just their products. If you would like to see what I came up with and what products I used then please keep on reading...

Eyes 
I love the shades in this palette but there are only 2 mattes colours so that was a bit disappointing. However, I never normally go for a smokey eye look and this made me step out of my comfort zone with the darker, shimmery shades. The micro liner is perfect for creating a sharp wing and it's a great liner if you are a beginner or want to create a fine line. I love this mascara, the brush is great and it removes in tiny little pieces so that you don't get panda eyes! 

Brows
*Brow Shake Filling Powder Medium Brown
Brow This Way Gel Dark Brown
(I also used to ABH Brow Wiz to outline and then used these products on top)
I was recently sent the brow shake powders and they are so clever. Although they are advertised as giving you a 'bold' brow I would say that if you use them lightly and without any other product they are great for just giving your natural brow hairs a bit more colour. This brow gel is great for nights out, really sets them in place. I would love to try the medium colour as this one can be a dark for every day use.

Face
Foundation Wake Me Up 100 Ivory
*Contour, Blush and Highlight Kate Sculpting Palette 002
This is my new favourite drugstore foundation. It's got teeny shimmer particles in it which is probably why it's not everyones favourite however, for someone like me with normal to combination skin I would say it is perfect! I reach for this sculpting palette most days, even over my ABH contour palette! It's quick and easy to use, great for blending and if you are after a subtle highlight and nothing too blinding then this palette would be great for you. I picked this powder up ages ago (as you can tell!) and I think it's great. Doesn't make your skin look cakey and sets everything nicely.

Lips
*The Only 1 Matte Lipstick 'High Flyer' 610
These matte lipsticks from Rimmel are gorgeous, such a great range of shades in this collection. Definitely something for everyone and every look. I originally chose a dark red/purple shade but removed it and applied this soft nude/pink as I wanted something that would transition into Spring nicely. Out of the collection this is definitely one of my favourites. I would recommend using a lip balm before applying these lipsticks as they are very matte. 

So, there it is. My full face using Rimmel products. I really enjoyed creating this look and I can't wait to share another 'Full face' look soon on my blog. What is your favourite Rimmel product?

Thank-you for reading and I hope that you have a fantastic day, 

Jade x 


*Some of these items were kindly sent to me but all opinions are my own and 100% truthful and honest. 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Hi Jade, can you show me the applicator for the brow powder? Looks like a good product. I have to use a small watercolour brush and some eyeshadow to fill mine in. I can't get on with the brow mascaras, so this looks like a handy product to try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a handy product! I hope you got the photos x

      Delete
  2. Awesome post and great pictures! I love the stay matte powder, don't know if you've tried it but it's great! I like the trio palette though! Super cute.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't think I have, thanks for the recommendation lovely : )
      Yes the contour palette is great! X

      Delete
  3. I love Rimmel lip pencils and eye pencils. Need to try more from the brand. I heard good things about The One lipsticks. You are so pretty Jade. Love the photo on side of ur page as well :)
    Ash | www.mstantrum.com
    Instagram: @ms_tantrum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have tried their lip pencils but a few people have mentioned them to me! Yes, I love The One lipsticks! Aww thank-you so much lovely! x

      Delete
  4. Yasss high flyer is one of my favourites! Looks so beaut on you as well. Fab post. I am yet to try that foundation though, looks great on you xxx

    Gweni www.gbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great colour isn't it?! Aww thank-you very much lovely : ) x

      Delete
  5. I own very little Rimmel products, my tried and true is the Stay Matte translucent powder but after reading this I really love the look of the mascara and foundation. Thank you for sharing, such a wonderful post with stunning photos. That eyeshadow palette is gorgeous! Followed you on Bloglovin' xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I couldn't find you on Bloglovin' so didn't end up following, have you claimed your blog? Xxx

      Delete
    2. Hello lovely, thank-you for checking out my post! Yes, definitely check out the products! I used to spend some time on Bloglovin but didn't really use it that much! Thanks for thinking of me though : ) If you want to follow me on IG you can find me @jadeannloves, I've just followed you! x

      Delete
  6. That lipstick is amazing on you Jade! I would quite happily do my entire face in Rimmel forever and ever - I love their products and couldn't live my adult life without their Clear Complexion Translucent Powder - have you tried it?

    Nikki xx | Lovelaughslipstick ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank-you very much! So many people have recommended that powder, it must be so good! x

      Delete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig