Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Cute Nutrition Teatox. An Honest Review...

Over the past couple of weeks I have been drinking Cute Nutrition 14 day Teatox. There are lots of these types of tea's out there that can help with weight loss and I know a lot of people have strong opinions about them. 
If you would like to read how I have been getting on with them then please continue scrolling...

As many of you may know I am part of Candy Kittens 'Sweet Squad'. With this I am sent lots of goodies from CK every month and they have been such a fantastic company to work with over the past 6 months. Within our box of treats we also get products from other companies to try out and in January one of the products I kindly received was a 14 day TeaTox from Cute Nutrition. I had heard of this brand before and I have seen many people promote it and post about it on social media. A few years ago I followed the crowd and tried 'Bootea' which is also another brand that has been seen many times on Twitter and Instagram. I definitely didn't lose weight but I did feel bloated and uncomfortable after drinking it which, I wasn't really pleased about. That being said I wanted to give this Teatox a go as it was from a different company and one of my favourite bloggers Sarah Ashcroft had raved about them. 

What I loved -

  • I felt less bloated throughout the day.
  • Caffeine free. This is great for me as I can get really 'shakey' after having products containing caffeine.
  • Laxative free. I don't need to mention why this is a good thing! Without going into too much detail, I definitely haven't visited the toilet more than what I normally do!
  • You can drink it at any time of day. I drank this before bed and in the morning and felt the same after both, I can normally only drink green tea in the morning otherwise it makes me feel sick.
  • Tastes 'okay' it wasn't horrible but I do drink other tea's such as green, ginger and chamomile so i'm used to this type of flavour.
  • All of the natural ingredients are listed clearly on the website and packaging so you know what you are consuming.
What I didn't love - 
  • The price. I actually wanted to buy another bag as I have been enjoying it so much but for a 28 day Teatox it costs £25.99 which I think is a tad too much for tea bags. 
  • This is advertised that it helps with 'weight loss'. Personally this wasn't why I was drinking it, for me weight loss comes from a healthy balanced diet, exercise and feeling happy. I wouldn't agree that this helped me lose weight in any way and nor would I say that's why you should try it.

Although they are a bit pricey I definitely think I will be buying another bag in the future. This post isn't sponsored and although I was kindly gifted it by Candy Kittens my opinions on the tea as you can see are honest and 100% truthful! 
If you are after a tea that helps reduce bloating and doesn't give you the shakes then maybe this is for you.

Much love as always, 

Jade x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig