Sunday, 13 November 2016

Afternoon Tea With Dior At Debenhams...

"Happiness Is The Secret To All Beauty. There Is No Beauty Without Happiness..." Christian Dior

A few weeks ago I was invited to an afternoon tea bloggers event at Dior in Debenhams, Cardiff. This was the third time I have been to a blogging event hosted by Anthony with Dior and this event was extra special! 
If you would like to see what I bought as well as finding out about what happens at a blogging event and wanting to receive a special treat from me to you then please keep continue scrolling...

We were greeted by Anthony and the Dior team when we arrived and I soon found the lovely Holly and Paige before we went backstage at Debenhams. We were taken into this beautifully decorated room where there were lots of fresh cream cakes and fizzy drinks as well as tonnes of Dior make up displayed throughout the room. Once we had settled down Anthony began to talk through the make up look on the model. What I loved was how you could play around with the make up he was using and follow along as all of the products were laid out on each table. We were having a great time swatching lipsticks and eyeshadows and really getting a chance to test them out for ourselves. 

One of the main reasons I wanted to come back to an event with Dior was not just because of their fantastic products but because Anthony truly puts his heart and soul into these events. It was everything you'd want a blogging event to be. Relaxed and welcoming, a chance to play with the products, time to ask questions without feeling nervous, extremely knowledgable staff who take the time to tell you about the company and their history and, well of course...cake! 
The final look Anthony created on his lovely model was a very full coverage, glamorous look which is perfect for this upcoming party season. A bold red lip to compliment the smokey eye look. I already purchased my all time favourite foundation at a previous event which is the Forever Foundation and this time I was going to be purchasing one of my favourite make up products, liquid eyeliner. I fell in love with this Art Pen once Anthony mentioned that it's designed to hug your lashes so that you are not left with a gap with no product on between your lashes and lid. For those of you that wear liquid liner you will know how annoying this can be. I've been using this pretty much every day for over a week now and it is definitely already in my top 3! It's flexible enough to curve around the shape of your eye and has a pointed tip to make even a beginner of liner create a perfect wing.
The only thing I will say is that it isn't as dark as I would like so I do have to go over it with another liner however, most felt pens like this aren't the most pigmented but it definitely stays on all day and it removes easily with make up remover which is a bonus. 
When we made our purchases we were given a very chic goodie bag which contained some great products i've used before such as the DiorShow Black Out Mascara and some new products which i'd never tried before including Maximise 3D Lash Primer as well as a sample of their Sauvage mens aftershave that I have given to my boyfriend! Plus, an added extra of a Bubble Base tea. I'd never tried one of these types of teas before and I really enjoyed mine!

As a special treat from me to you quote "Dior New Start 2017" and receive a makeover at the Dior Debenhams Cardiff counter worth £50! You can treat yourself to a fresh look for 2017 and be truly pampered after the rush of Christmas and New Year.

Much love as always, 

Jade x 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It's always a pleasure having you with us Jade and I absolutely loved reading this fabulous review. With regards to the Art Pen, if you pop by the counter next time you're in Cardiff I can show you a little trick that make it even more pigmented and I promise you won't need to use it under another liner :) I would explain over an email but it won't make sense unless I show you in person.
    See you soon,
    Anthony x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank-you so much Ant! I'll definitely be in Cardiff in the next couple of weeks so i'll pop in and see you! x

      Delete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig