Sunday, 30 October 2016

Delicious Smoothies...

"Nothing Looks As Good As Healthy Feels..."


I recently did a poll on twitter asking my followers what post they would like to see next and this was the one you voted for! I love smoothies and I find I tend to have so much more energy throughout the day if I have one in the morning, plus you can add your favourite ingredients to personalise it for your taste buds!

 If you want to see 3 yummy smoothies then please keep on scrolling...

"Chocolate Chunky Monkey"

You will need-
1 x Banana
6 x Strawberries
1 Tbsp Nutella 
1 mug Milk
3 x Ice Cubes
So quick and easy to make and this is great if you have a sweet tooth! Cut off the tops of the strawberries, chop up the banana, add a tasty spoon of Nutella and pour in the milk and ice cubes! I add the ice to make the smoothie colder as I prefer it that way but you can skip this step if you prefer. You can also change the milk for coconut milk or almond milk which I have done in the past and it still tastes just as good!

"Blueberry Mmm-uffin"

You will need-
100g Blueberries
1 x Banana
3tbsp of oats
3 tbsp of Natural yoghurt
3 x Ice Cubes
1 mug of milk
Sprinkling of Cinnamon 
This one is great for a breakfast smoothie. I like to add the cinnamon to give the smoothie a bit more flavour and make it taste a little more 'muffin' like! Once again you can choose which yoghurt and milk to add. If you are not the biggest banana fan then don't worry too much, I find you can't really taste it as the oats, blueberries and yoghurt are stronger. I add the banana to get in another 1 of your 5 a day!

"Wake Me Up"

You will need-
1 x Apple
1/2 x Grapefruit
1 x Kiwi
4 x Strawberries
4 x Ice Cubes
Squeeze of Lime
1 mug of water
This smoothie is perfect for really waking you up and giving you energy! I will warn you it is more sour than sweet but it's delicious! Obviously you can add plenty more fruits or even take some of these out but I choose not to add in any milk or yoghurt as I want this to be more of a juice. 
To blend my ingredients together I use this blender from Breville which I purchased almost 3 years ago and it still works so well plus it's currently only £16! It's handy to use as you mix everything in the bottle so you don't have any washing up to do after, you can just screw on the lid and take it with you to work. 
Let me know if you try any of these out and please write down any of your favourite recipes below!
Much love as always, 

Jade x 





SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, please let me know what you think of them! x

      Delete
  2. These look delicious! My kids would love them! Definitely going to give them a go. Especially the blueberry muffin one! Yum 😋

    Amina xx | www.Aliandher.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that would be a great idea! Let me know what you think of it :) x

      Delete
  3. these look so pretty! Might have to try the wake me up smoothie in the morning.

    G x

    www.teawithgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so good!! Definitely going to try some of them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank-you! I hope you enjoyed it x

      Delete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig