Sunday, 18 September 2016

*Patisserie De Bain Goodies...

"Be a Fruit Loop in a world full of Cheerios..."


A few weeks ago I was sent a gorgeous package from the lovely team at Patisserie De Bain. It was filled with some beautifully scented products including 'Sweet as cherry pie' Hand and Body lotion and Shower creme, 'Orange Crush' hand cream, 'Rose Petal' salve and 3 very cute 'Raspberry & Apple crumble' bath fancies. As you can imagine I have been reaching for these products these past couple of weeks and I can't wait to tell you all about them.
If you would like to know more then please keep reading...
First up we have the 'Sweet as cherry pie' products. This shower creme has been filling my bathroom with a burst of fresh cherries every morning. If you've read my blog before you will know that I have very sensitive skin but this hasn't effected it at all which has been great. It's nice to jump out of the shower and feel super fresh and clean! Plus, I can then smother some hand and body lotion over my skin to continue the cherry scent throughout the day. The skin on my body is extremely dry and soaks up any moisturiser so this didn't do any miracles but I could definitely still smell it hours later which was nice. 
Next we have 'Orange Crush' hand cream. Now, this smells sooooo good! I rarely buy orange scented products not because I hate the smell but I think I just tend to go for strawberry or more tropical scented products instead. I have absolutely fallen in love with this hand cream! It's not too sticky and doesn't leave your hands feeling like there is a layer of moisturiser on them either. It's super refreshing when you suddenly get a whiff of fresh orange and it has really helped keep my hands soft.  
This is a product which is now a permanent staple in my hand bag, gym bag, work bag any bag! This salve from Rose & Co has been a lip saver. I normally apply some sort of lip balm more than 5 times a day, this I have had to use just 1-2 times a day. It doesn't feel any different to any other salves I have used before so I don't know what's in it that is so magic but it's just so perfect! You can also use it on other dry areas as well, i've been dabbing a little bit on my cuticles and it's really moisturised them as well. It is rose scented so if you are not a fan of rose you may not be too keen but it's not overly powerful and 'Granny' smelling!

These 'Raspberry and Apple crumble' bath fancies smell so beautiful. They look gorgeous and are perfectly packaged in cupcake cases and finished off with glitter. I have not yet had a chance to use these in the bath so I will keep you updated over on Twitter and Instagram!

The packaging of these products are so delightful and make them just that little bit more sweet! You can pick up these products in Superdrug as well as following the links I've added to buy them online. If you are looking for some products to sit nice and pretty in your bathroom or you're after a heavenly lip salve then you know where to go!

As always, thank-you for taking the time to read my post!
Much love, 

Jade x 

*I was kindly sent these products to review on my blog but all opinions are honest and 100% true.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig