Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Missguided X Carli Bybel Collection...

"It's impossible to make your eyes twinkle if you aren't feeling twinkly yourself..." Roald Dahl

When I first started watching Youtube, Carli Bybel was definitely someone who I loved watching and still do now.
I was so excited to hear a few months ago that she was releasing a collection with Missguided. Everything in the collection is beautiful and my boyfriend kindly bought me this bomber jacket which was my absolute favourite from the collection. 
Luckily for you this jacket is still available in a few sizes online, I have linked it here...
I love jackets and I can't wait to style this with jeans and heels as well as wearing it more casually. Because it's satin you can get away with dressing it up and down so it's perfect for £30. I am wearing a size 8 and I would say it fits true to size.
I noticed these Adidas trainers a few weeks ago and ASOS and they just completely stood out for me. They are a gorgeous mint green colour, soft suede and have gold lettering along the side. Although I own quite a few pairs of trainers they are either Converse or Gym trainers so it's nice to step out of my comfort zone a bit and wear these. They are extremely comfortable and look great with both jeans and dresses as you can see here.
There are still a few sizes left here...

Have you checked out Carli's collection yet? What are you loving?

Thank-you as always for taking the time out of your day to catch up with my little blog post!

Much love, 

Jade x 

PS: After styling my hair like this for these photos I am now 100% loving space buns! Just a few months late on the band wagon!

You can check out the rest of Carli's collection with Missguided here...



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig