Saturday, 3 September 2016

*GWA London Review...

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself..." - Coco Chanel

A few weeks ago I received a gorgeous parcel from the lovely people at GWA London. They kindly sent me 9 of their dreamy make up brushes and 3 pairs of fluttery 'Fantasy' lashes and over the past few weeks I have been testing them out.

Fairytale Brushes

I have been a fan of make up for many years and since starting my blog almost a year ago I have been exploring more make up brands and products. However, I have definitely been very late to the make up brush party and here is why- I didn't know where to start?! When buying make up you can test and try products out and use certain colours for different looks, you don't necessarily use every product you own every day but brushes you will use every day! I've used cheap non-branded brushes before and they just don't work well and I was worried about buying a collection of brushes and not loving them. If you've been reading my blog recently you'll notice that I was sent some brushes from Spectrum Collections and now I know what I want in a brush set. 
 GWA sent me a mix of face, lip and eye brushes to try out and they have been a dream to work with. Ranging from £2.99-£9.99 they may look absolutely beautiful but they are also incredibly soft and blend product out really well. The big powder brush is one of my favourites because it dusts powder onto my face so gently. One thing I have learnt from watching Youtube videos is that you don't have to use a brush for just one specific area for example I have been loving using the contour brush to blend in my concealer. I used to blend it in with my make up sponge but this brush does a better job and it's a bestseller!
I am a huge eyeliner fan and I really want to try out the precision eyeliner brush but I don't have any gel liner yet so if you can recommend one to try, please leave a comment below!
Did I mention, these brushes are cruelty free?

Fantasy Lashes

I was sent 3 sets of lashes 'Venus' 'Fairy' and 'Princess' and what I love most about them is how light they are. Lets be honest, these are all very glam and look like they'd be quite heavy on your eyes but they are not at all. The strip where you apply the glue is very flexible and I actually prefer it to the Ardell lashes because of this reason. A little tube of glue is also included in these sets which is perfect for popping in your clutch bag on a night out! 
Lashes £5.49
Here I am wearing 'Venus'...


A big thank-you to GWA London for sending me these items!
As always, I hope that you have enjoyed this post!

Much love, 

Jade x

* I was kindly sent these products from GWA London but all of the opinions are my own and 100%






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Okay I'm really impressed- the wooden handles on the brushes look so cute! Ardell lashes are my favourite too so I'm surprised to hear you prefer these lashes - they do look really good on you though, so I can see why! A flexible strip is always the best to work with!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they don't feel cheap at all! Really soft & excellent quality! Yeah, these lashes are just so much easier to work with! X

      Delete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig