Thursday, 8 September 2016

*Covershoot Cosmetics...

"Find the beauty in every day..."

A couple of weeks ago Covershoot Cosmetics kindly sent me some of their products to review and if you follow me on Instagram (@jadeannloves) you will know that I created a very bright, summery look using one of the eyeshadow palettes they sent me. I've been testing the products out and if you want to know more about them then just carry on scrolling...

Cream Contour Kit

First up we have a cream contour kit. The packaging is really sleek and closes nicely and once opened you will see three huge pans of cream contour! Honestly, I can't get over how big they are compared to other contour kits on the market. They blend in really well with a brush or beauty sponge. I was pleasantly surprised with how quick it was to blend in over my foundation, it wasn't streaky and it didn't all stick to one area like I have found some creams to do in the past. As well as buying this kit on Amazon, you can also find it in Savers for under £10.

Eyebrow Kit

If you read my 'Beauty Bay Haul' you will have noticed that I have been using the Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Brow Wiz' so I am not that familiar with using powder on my brows however I have even using the middle dark brown colour to set over the top of my brows if I have been going for a bolder look. I didn't like the little brush that came with it as I found it was too thick and didn't pick up the product that well but I did like that it came with a mini pair of tweezers and an eyebrow primer too! You can also find this kit on Amazon and in Savers for under £10.

Eyeshadow Palettes in 'Smokey' and 'Neon'

These mini palettes are so cute and contain some great eyeshadows. People were definitely surprised when I told them I had created this neon look with a palette that cost just £2.50! Obviously the neon palette I wouldn't use every day but I can definitely pick out certain shades to really bring a 'pop' to my eye look. The smokey palette is great for creating a real 'night out' look with blues and silvers. The colours are well pigmented and they are all shimmers too. You can find these palettes on Amazon!

Nail Varnish Remover 'Twist Pot'

This little pot has been so useful! It takes off nail varnish a lot quicker than using a cotton pad and it didn't sting either or leave my nails really dry. It's perfect if you are in a rush and want to get rid of that chipped nail varnish in a flash! Plus, it's only £1! You can go and grab a little pot of this in your nearest Poundland store! 

So a big thanks to Covershoot Cosmetics for kindly sending me these products. They all came beautifully wrapped and they are all 'Cruelty Free' too. I would say my favourite product was definitely the 'Neon' eyeshadow palette as it allowed me to step out of my comfort zone and create something new that was very bold but still suited me!

I hope that you have enjoyed this post!

Much love as always, 

Jade x 


*These products were kindly sent to me by Covershoot Cosmetics but all opinions are my own and 100% honest!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I still absolutely love that look you created, your eye makeup is amazing!! I wasn't too sure what to do with the coloured palette as it was so bright so you've given me some inspiration! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank-you so much! I was scared too but I had so much fun creating it and I can't wait to use the other colours, imagine what Halloween make up you could create with it!?

      x

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely stunning here Jade! Loved this post! xo @asyouwishuk www.asyouwishuk.com Georgie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you very much Georgie, that's so kind of you! x

      Delete
  3. This eye look is insane - I'm surprised it's done with a £2.50 palette too! The cream contour kit looks lovely and you're right - that's definitely the biggest pans I've seen in a contour kit. I'm also really intrigued by the nail polish remover - I will have to try and remember to pick one of these up!!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's such a great little palette for £2.50! I love it, I can't wait to create some more looks with it! Yes, the pans are huge! X

      Delete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig