Monday, 26 September 2016

*CakeToppers Cupcakes...

"Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles!"

Last week I received the tastiest parcel i've had in a long time! I was lucky enough to try out these gorgeous cupcakes from CakeToppers. Well, I say "I" but I should say "we" as both my boyfriend and I shared these!
If you want to know more about these delicious cakes then just keep scrolling...

Unlike other cupcakes that normally have icing piped in a swirl on the top, these ones are flat which make them a lot less messy to eat! In all honesty I was expecting a small, very thin layer of icing but it was a lot thicker than what I thought it was going to be. The 'Classic Sponge' was moist and along with the icing reminded me of a Birthday cake. My boyfriend tried the 'Chocolate Sponge' and he said that the it had a thick layer of icing on the top and it was very chocolatey!

I am a huge cupcake fan and if you were to buy these for a party they would make great favours! Sometimes, cutting up a big cake can be a bit of a faff but don't let these cupcakes fool you into thinking they won't be enough for one person! They are rich and flavoursome and along with a personalised topper, make a great treat. 

As well as photo cupcakes you can buy photo cakes and even cupcakes personalised with your company logo on which would definitely get many people interested!
If this post hasn't persuaded you enough to buy some of these gorgeous cakes then maybe this handy little 10% off code will help! Type in 'JAL10' at checkout for discount.
If you are a cake lover like me, I hope that you have enjoyed this post.
Best wishes and thank-you for reading, 

Jade x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig