Wednesday, 17 August 2016

*Oh Hey OK Bouquet...

"I must have flowers, always and always..." 
Monet

Last week I received the largest bunch of flowers ever! Ever since my boyfriend and I bought our first house together just over a year ago one of the things I wanted to do was buy fresh flowers every week. As you can tell from my Instagram photos and posts here on my blog I absolutely love flowers. I enjoy having them in the house because I really believe they can make a room very welcoming and bright. 
OK Bouquet kindly sent me this beautiful bunch of Lilies called 'Pink Robina' and they are stunning. The box they arrived in could easily fit me, I was worried that I wouldn't have a vase big enough for them but once I trimmed the stems they fitted perfectly. For the first few days the lilies were closed but in the past 2-3 days they have opened up and have spread such a beautiful fragrance throughout my house. Just today my boyfriend and I opened the front door and were greeted with such a floral scent. 
I love buying friends and family flowers, I think that you can get really creative with the arrangements and they are always a great gift because you can pick their favourite colour to make it easy! This beautiful bunch I received was only £35. Now, I can see that this may seem a lot more pricier than the ones you see in supermarkets but these are so worth it. With almost 30, YES 30 buds in this bouquet they are sure to put a smile on someones face! Please don't be put off by ordering flowers online, although it might seem a bit risky as you are unsure on how they will arrive OK Bouquet packaged these to perfection! As I stated at the beginning of the post the box was huge and very sturdy and the flowers were in a sponge soaked box to keep them hydrated whilst being delivered which you definitely don't get with all flower deliveries. These photos were taken 1 week after receiving them and you can see I still have many days and even weeks before I have to take them down.
With prices of 'Luxury Bouquets' starting at just £20, I would definitely recommend you taking a little look for that someone special. Just as I am writing this post the flowers are sat nicely on our dining room table and I don't think I have ever seen something so photogenic!
I hope that you have enjoyed this post!
Thank-you for reading and much love as always, 

Jade x

* I was kindly sent these gorgeous flowers by Ok Bouquet but all of the opinions are 100% honest.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Nothing makes me happy like having fresh flowers! £20 for a gorgeous bouquet is a really good price, too!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like to go through the idea, Waiting for Much more brand new Up-date in addition to I Already Understand your own Latest Publish their Excellent Appreciate it. Regards: Rainbow Rose

    ReplyDelete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig