Saturday, 20 August 2016

*Jim Jams Chocolate Jars...

"Chocolate is the answer, who cares what the question is..."

A couple of weeks ago I received two lovely jars of chocolate hazelnut spread from Jim Jams. Not going to lie to you, I opened up a jar immediately and dove straight in with a spoon! If, like me, you are a lover of chocolate spread but are looking for something that is a little kinder to teeth, suitable for vegetarians, gluten free and not so full of sugar then you may want to carry on reading...
Jim Jams is a family run business who wanted to create spreads for their children and others which didn't contain so much sugar. With this in mind, I didn't quite know how a chocolate spread with 83% less sugar in would taste but I was pleasantly surprised! I've used it on toast, in smoothies and my favourite was using it as a topping for these chocolate cupcakes! 
It's slightly runnier than other chocolate spreads and I think it tastes more like chocolate than nuts so if you aren't a huge hazelnut lover than this could be a spread for you. It's still sweet so don't let the 'less sugar' label put you off! Jim Jams also do jams and marmalades with reduced sugar and high fruit content so i'm hoping to pick some up in my local Tesco or Holland & Barrett.
I've already gone through a jar of this so i'm hoping to save the next one and try it out in one of the many recipes on the website. The 'Banana, Coconut and Choc Hazelnut' mug cake sounds tasty or possibly in a mug of hot chocolate!

I hope that you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed stuffing my face with this spread!

Much love as always and a big thanks to Jim Jams for letting me try out their chocolate hazelnut spread!

Jade x
* I was kindly sent these jars by JimJams but all of the opinions are 100% honest.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig