Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Summer Pastels & Positivity...

"...if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely..."



I thought about this quote by Roald Dahl this morning when I caught myself grinning from ear to ear on my morning run. I hate running. No wait, I really dislike running (trying to be more positive!) but I decided that this morning I was going to get up at 6am and just run around the block. No one else is around and it's light outside. I live in a beautiful valley in Wales and if you happened to see my recent post "Here comes the sun..." you will see that the field I am twirling around in is opposite my house. So, as I was on my run I was just around the corner from my house when I looked up at this beautiful mountain in front of me and I laughed. What on earth am I doing at 6am on a Wednesday morning running? Me? Running! It felt so good though and that brings me back to the quote. Normally when we are running or exercising or doing every day tasks, are we smiling? Are we thinking about things that make us happy? I actually love seeing people smiling to themselves, especially if they're on their own. It instantly cheers me up. 

So next time you find yourself with negative thoughts in your head, try and pop a 'good thought' in your head and see what happens to your lovely face!

Dress - Missguided 
Faux Suede Jacket - Primark
Boots - Public Desire
Sunglasses - New Look

Once again, thank-you for reading and much love as always, 

Jade x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love love love this look girly - you look so beautiful, as usual! <3

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote too. This outfit is lovely I especially love those boots!

    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! Yes, they're definitely a favourite of mine, so comfy too! X

      Delete
  3. Ah you look amaaaazing! Love that jacket and those boots! Such good fashion sense xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, you look so happy in the first photo. I love that Roald Dahl quote. I definitely need to smile on runs more!

    M xx

    The CSI Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank-you very much lovelies! X

      Delete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig