Thursday, 2 June 2016

Here Comes The Sun...

"Those hazy, lazy, crazy days of summer..."

Here in the UK the weather has been utterly beautiful lately. As you read in one of my last posts, I really wanted to switch up my style this Summer. As much as I love my ripped jeans, I really don't want to spend these gorgeous sunny days covering up my legs. This dress from Forever 21 is perfect for me. It's the perfect length, so I don't feel too 'on show' and it wraps around my body to really cinch in my waist.
To give this dress a kind of 'festival feel' I added my camel fedora hat from Primark, ASOS lace choker and Public Desire boots. (Psst, these boots are only £10)
It was my first time ordering and shopping from Forever 21 and I could have bought so many items. If you haven't shopped there before, I would definitely recommend!
What is your favourite summer outfit?

Thank-you for reading
Much love, 

Jade x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this outfit so much, definitely need to shop there more often. I got my winter coat from there and it was lush! Can't believe those boots were £10 too!! x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank-you very much Tamzin! Yeah definitely, to be honest I didn't know you could get F21 in the UK so I was so happy when I found the website! I know such a bargain, they are incredibly comfortable too!

    Much love, Jade x

    ReplyDelete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig