Friday, 6 May 2016

Easy Tiger...

Tiger is one of those perfect shops that sells a bit of everything. Last year when my boyfriend and I were moving into our house I visited Tiger a few times. It has a great selection of stationary, party decorations, lunch boxes as well as yoga equipment and even make up! I was drawn into there this time by the pastel colours on display in the window and I thought I would write a little post and show you lot what I bought. At a total of just £6 these 4 items really brightened up my shopping trip!

12 x Pastel Sprinkle Pencils
I work in a school so I am constantly handing out pencils to the children. At just £2 for a pack of 12 I could not resist, they'll go perfectly in my pencil case! 

Pink Sprinkles Notebook
As well as working in a school, I also teach dance. I am always jotting down different routines or even writing down a song I hear that could be great for a cool down. Just £1 for this A5 notebook was such a bargain and it matches my pencils!

50 x Pink Straws
Okay okay, so not quite a necessity but these were too cute to leave in the shop! I am really looking forward to Summer and having BBQ's and I love hosting when our friends come round so I know these will get used up! Plus, on days where I am wearing my favourite lipstick, these will come in handy when I don't want to keep reapplying it! These were also just £1.

Mint Green Lunch Box
I could not believe this lunchbox was only £2! We have so many boxes and we are constantly throwing them out because they get stained or they leak. This one however, has locks on the side! I know it may seem a little sad that I am so happy about a lockable lunchbox but you don't want your salad dressing ruining everything in your bag. It also comes with a little knife and fork and a tiny pot to put your dressing in. With little compartments to separate out your lunch and the choice of Pink, Blue or green this is a definite must have!

I did also buy an extra long lightning cable as all of our chargers have broken and that was just £3. They had that in a range of colours too.


I hope that you enjoyed this little post, if you have bought something in Tiger recently, let me know! I want to know what I have missed!

Much love as always, 

Jade x




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm always buying straws when I'm in tiger.. It's become a bit of an obsession! Haha xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no way! I think I will be doing the same from now on! x

      Delete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig