Monday, 11 April 2016

Sea, Sun & Sunnies...



I have never been one for expensive sunglasses. Mainly because I chuck them here, there and anywhere! In my bag, in my car and most of the time without a case. Each year though I find that there is a new style and shape that becomes popular so thats why I tend to stick to the 'cheaper' alternatives. I had the pleasure of dog-sitting my Mum's dog Louis last week and my boyfriend and I decided to make the most of the sunny day and go to the beach. 

"Salt in the air. Sand in my hair..."

Quay 'About Last Night' RRP £25 Sale ASOS £15
'Gold Metal Frame' New Look £7.99
'Black & Gold' New Look £5.99
'Leopard Marbs' Coconut Lane £11.50 (Receive 20% off when you use my code 'jadeannloves20')

As you can tell, it was pretty windy so excuse the crazy hair! 
I hope that you enjoyed this post and that you are looking forward to spring and summer. Much love as always, Jade x

T-shirt- Boohoo (Similar)
Watch- Olivia Burton (Similar)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig