Sunday, 17 April 2016

*Delving into the Jewellery Box...


"Jewellery is like the perfect spice- it always compliments what's already there" - DVF

I was contacted recently by the lovely Gemma from www.jewellerybox.co.uk  to see if I was interested in a collaboration. I was already following them on Instagram and I felt so lucky when Gemma got in touch because I loved everything they posted.
Here are a few pieces I was lucky enough to be sent...













As you can see I chose 2 sterling silver rings. The smaller one is adjustable and fits really nice. The larger one is a style of ring I have been after for so long! I was so happy to find it in the parcel, it will definitely be a piece I wear daily as it is so comfortable and fits nicely. I also chose a matching sterling silver necklace and bracelet set with arrows on it. I don't have any jewellery that matches and recently i've been drawn to this style of necklace. I like how it hangs higher above my t-shirt and it's also so small but it catches your eye. The last piece was the gorgeous anklet stamped with the initials of my blog. I love anything hand stamped and it's nice to be able to choose something so personal and individual.
The parcel was wrapped and packed so sweetly. They were all in individual boxes and had cute coloured miniature pegs on. Normally I get parcels and don't think much to the packaging because normally, there isn't anything to comment on. These final touches really make a difference though. I felt like it was my Birthday "To me, from me!" May I also say that the delivery was super speedy considering the anklet had to be personalised!
Please take a look through their extensive website. There are lots of items there to catch your eye as well as there being a mix of metals. Rose gold, Gold, White gold and Silver.

Let me know what you think, I hope that you enjoyed this post.

Much love as always, 

Jade x

*Although I was kindly sent these items, all opinions are honest and my own


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm really into sterling silver jewellery at the moment and those rings look gorgeous. I like the way you are wearing them together in the picture. It's even better if you can adjust the size of the small ring because you can't always get the right fit. The little arrow is cute too.

    Verna Ford @ Jacobs The Jewellers

    ReplyDelete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig