Thursday, 17 March 2016

Make-up Wish List...


Here is my make-up wish list. I haven't done one of these posts before so it has been really exciting narrowing down my wish list. I watch a lot of make-up tutorials on Youtube so a lot of these products are influenced by the lovely ladies I watch online. All products will be linked so if you are liking these just as much as I do then you know where you can get them!

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Brow Definer' £16 


2. Beauty Blender 'Pro Sponge' £16


3. Kiko Milano 'Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow' £6.90


4. Morphe Brushes 'The Blushed Blush Palette' £16


5. Gerard Cosmetics 'Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick' Ecstasy £9.50


6. Kat Von D 'Everlasting Liquid Lipstick' Berlin (Approx) £14


7. Kat Von D 'Tattoo Liner' (Approx) £13


8. Make-up Forever Foundation 'Ultra HD Stick' £29


9. Urban Decay 'Primer Potion' £18 


10. Pixi 'Mesmerising Mineral Palette' Opal Glow £15

I hope that you enjoyed looking through my 'Wish List' and maybe  you even got some ideas for your  own wish list! Let me know what you think, if you would recommend any of these or if you buy any!

Much love as always, 

Jade x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm desperate to try the Kat Von D liner too! Have you tried the real technique sponge? I love it and tell myself the beauty blender can't be worth the extra money. Still want to try it though.

    M xx

    The CSI Girls

    ReplyDelete

© JadeAnnLoves... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig